Monday, August 17, 2009

Crafty thoughts

OK, so I'm not great at arts and crafts, but I love other people who can stick to their projects. Arts and crafts shows are total kickers and I love seeing how people turn crazy ideas into papier maché 3-D presentations. Here is one of the cooler crafts I have see lately: it's an embroidered table cloth made to look like a messy table!


But speaking of fab arts and crafts, the best place I have found online is etsy! Its tagline cries that it is "Your place to buy & sell all things homemade," and I have to agree! I love the rubber stamps, the handmade wedding invites, the wacky cuff links, and other amazing jewelry like this LOVE necklace. See? I don't need to be crafty myself -- as long as I can buy something crafty and make it my own ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment