Saturday, January 30, 2010

Floral details you won't sneeze over: shoes

I got to thinking about fabric flowers and realized I love them anywhere I can get them. They're on my cute purple shirt and my favourite headband. But, Lord, I wish they were on my shoes! So I went looking for the best flower-accented shoes for your big day. At only 89 USD, these satin shoes are a great bargain. Available in white, as shown, and in champagne, purple, black, blue.


A similar peeptoe version is only 78 USD and is available in ivory, as shown, and white.


Sure, these are a little more expensive. But if the dress is budget then the shoes don't need to be!


Kate Spade is a brand I can count on for understated fashion.



Why not go for flats? Stay comfortable, and if anyone catches a glimpse, a shot of colour will give them a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment