Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bringing back my first blog: She Gets Around

Stay tuned, folks! Geocities is closing its site for good, so I have to move my creative writing from 2003/2004 here.

Remember, I was 21 and 22 when I wrote all this stuff, so keep that in mind as you wonder why I subjected myself to baseball games and fickle fuckers.

I have learned more lessons since then (and even repeated mistakes I warned others against), but these articles really do show I had it together and knew nothing at all at the same time.

So read on, my friends! All the articles will be tagged with She Gets Around so that you can check them all.

Hope you enjoy ♥

P.S. I'm trying to change all the dates to when I originally wrote them, but the dates are approximate -- my memory is going in my old age ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment