Friday, October 7, 2011

Schnoodle is a fun word that I get to say all the time now

Meet Huxley, our new puppy!

Hello, my name is Huxley

He is a four-month-old Giant Schnoodle (Giant Schnauzer mixed with a Standard Poodle). Yes, he's a mutt, but he's our mutt.

I am a Giant Schnoodle
We get to bring him home next week when the vet says he is A-OK. His heart has a little murmur and we're waiting to find out if it's a forever murmur or a puppy murmur.
Can you handle my cuteness?
 We're so excited, we can hardly contain ourselves!

I'm going to be HUGE!
 We've been told to expect a 100-lb dog by the time Huxley is full-grown. Holy big dog, batman!

Love, please!
We picked out his collar and leash and are waiting ever so patiently for him to nuzzle his way into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment